“The Site” shall refer collectively to https://afs-id.com website and its available language versions and domain names.
“User” shall refer to any person or entity visiting, using or otherwise accessing the Site.
Registration and Use of User Activities on the Website
AFSID Group collects non- personal information about Users when they visit The Site unless Users choose to provide that information to us by registering an account.
AFSID Group may record and analyse all User activities on the Site for the purposes of security, system monitoring, management, and marketing in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations incumbent on AFSID Group. We undertake to store such information using adequate security measures and for a limited period of time.
Log files allow us to record visitors’ use of the Site. We put together log file information from all our visitors and use it to improve our understanding of Users’ patterns of behaviour and needs, and to make improvements to the Site, based on the way users move around it. Log files do not contain any personal information about the User. We automatically collect non-personal information such as:
• the type and version of the operating system of User’s computer
• the date and time of User’s access to the Site
• The type and version of the browser used to access the Site
• the IP address from which User accesses the Site
• the pages the user has visited
• if User linked to the Site from another website, the address of that other website; etc.
Regularly reviewing this page ensures that Users are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it.
As the activation of certain links on the Site may cause Users to leave the Site, we encourage Users to read the privacy statements on the linked websites as we have no control over the information that is submitted to, or collected by, or used by these linked websites
Cookies are small text files sent by a web server and stored on a visitor’s browser which are read by the server when Users re-visit a website. Cookies are used to store information such as passwords (encrypted), user-names, interests, shopping preferences, etc., allowing Users to re-visit a website without having to enter the same information again. Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of visitors to the Site.
AFSID Group, Users need to provide certain information (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”) about themselves. The Personal Data that we collect may include:
• information provided on applications and other forms on the Site, such as full name, address, date of birth, passport data, or other identification information
• personal phone number
• financial information that may include investment experience
• documentation made available to us to confirm identity, such as ID card, passport, bank statement, etc., for individual customers
• company incorporation information for business clients
• payment documents, such as money transfer orders, bank statements, etc.
Use of Personal Data
AFSID Group may use a User’s Personal Data for one or more of the purposes below:
• to verify User’s identity
• to process EA or Robot Trading
• to perform anti-money laundering procedures
• to keep an accurate and up-to-date record of User’s account data
• to provide information to the User about specific products and services of AFSID Group that we believe will be most suitable for him.
Confidentiality and Encryption
The data exchanged between Users and AFSID Group is transmitted via open, public networks (such as the Internet) that are not subject to any controls or reviews. Even if the data transmitted is encrypted, it may not necessarily stay encrypted for the entire duration of the transmission, nor may it necessarily remain encrypted at User’s end: it is possible that data may be intercepted.
Furthermore, Users hereby declare that they have taken note that the legislation applicable in their country may prohibit or restrict the importing, exporting or use of encryption logarithms. In no event shall AFSID Group be responsible for any violations of measures governing the importing, exporting or use of encryption logarithms. User alone shall be responsible in the event of any such violation.
Lastly, User attention is drawn to the fact that information transmitted electronically, e.g. by e- mail, SMS, etc., is in principle not encrypted and may be intercepted.